Search term must have more than 2 characters.
Indication list for the spa care of children and adolescents
- Congenital and acquired cardiac and large vessels defects following surgery.
- Post-transplant conditions.
- System rheumatic and other collagen diseases with affecting of the circulatory system including the joint forms.
- Juvenile hypertension.
- Prognostically serious risk factors (dyslipidemia or a combination of other risk factors: arterial hypertension, obesity and genetic burden).
- Obesity associated with other risk factors.
- Peripheral motor neuron syndrome of any etiology.
- Radicular syndromes of a vertebrogenic origin.
- Juvenile chronic arthritis.
- Other chronic rheumatic joint and spinal diseases.
- Conditions after injuries and orthopedic surgeries with motor function impairment.
- Morbus Scheuermann.
- Vertebrogenic algic syndrome.